MBA Program Format & Policies
MBA Program Objectives
- Think critically and solve problems within organizations, supporting decisions with appropriate analytical and quantitative techniques.
- Demonstrate sustainable ethical organizational leadership capabilities.
- Demonstrate integrative professional and personal knowledge within a dynamic global business environment.
- Demonstrate advanced communication competencies within a business context.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge in the core areas of business.
- Graduates demonstrate advanced knowledge in a specialized area of business.
All MBA program courses are offered in eight-week formats. Two eight-week sessions are offered in each semester: Fall, spring and summer. A student is considered full-time when taking two courses per eight week session. A full-time student could complete the program in about 12 months, either in-class, online or a combination of the two.
Consist of 40 classroom hours (10 four-hour sessions) distributed over eight weeks: Eight weekday evening meetings and one Saturday class meeting.
- Evening classes meet one day a week from 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m
- Saturday class meets from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
All courses are also available online. Our online courses are delivered with flexibility in mind, thus you are not required to be online at a specific time of the day (asynchronous). Rather, you will post items and responses throughout the week, as directed on the syllabus.
Transfer of Previous MBA Courses
A student may transfer-in a maximum of nine (9) credit hours or three (3) equivalent MBA courses. These courses must be taken at an accredited MBA program. The student must submit course syllabi and other requested documentation as requested by the MBA Program. Requesting and submitting materials is no guarantee that courses may be transferred-in. Finally, transferred courses may only be accepted for core curriculum requirement – and not for specialty-specific courses.