MBA Program Transfer from Certificate Option
Students may apply to the Walsh University's DeVille School of Business MBA Program after completion of the Certificate in Healthcare Management. Admittance to the MBA Program will require:
- Successful ("B" or higher) completion of the 5 certificate program courses.
- Completion of an MBA Admission Application
- Application review by the MBA Program.
Based upon the applicant's credentials, the following may be recommended:
- Successful completion of MBA Business Foundations prerequisite course.
- Completion of the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) with the required score.
- Other agreed-upon activities that will document competence in quantitative, finance, accounting and/or economics.