DeVille School of Business Mentoring Program
The DeVille School of Business professional mentoring program helps students to gain a working knowledge and understanding of business practices from seasoned professionals within the business environment.
Student Learning Outcomes:
- Prepare students to enter the workforce by increasing the student’s awareness of business requirements versus student expectations.
- Understand the relationship between academic learning and actual business practices.
- Understand career opportunities and additional requirements beyond academic for different professions within the business environment.
How it works:
- Students are paired with top level professionals for 6-24 months.
- Student and Mentor meet face to face for the first meeting.
- Student and Mentor work together to set up schedule that works best for them. Meetings are held monthly for a minimum of one hour and may be done in person or remotely.