Psychology is the scientific study of the human mind and its functions. This concentration delves into topics such as perception, learning, research methods, mental disorders, and more. In addition to studying behavior and mental processes, the Psychology concentration also focuses on industrial/organizational psychology where students examine how organizations work and develop techniques to help them function more effectively.
- Blended curriculum. By pairing a concentration in Psychology with one of our other available concentrations, you'll gain a competitive edge as you pursue positions within your field of interest.
- Emphasis on ethics. As part of our Catholic mission, we stress ethics and responsibility within the coursework and the practices of this program.
- Accelerated format. Designed for busy, working adults, this degree can be completed by taking online courses offered in accelerated 8-week sessions.
What type of career can I look forward to with a Psychology concentration?
Students are prepared for careers as:
- Adoption and Foster Care Coordinators
- Case Managers
- Life Skills Instructors
- Outreach Directors
- Services Coordinators
- Community Consultants and Planners
- Adult and Child Protection Advocates
- After School Program Coordinators
- Domestic Violence Workers