Jump to page contentFuture Student?

Registrar Forms

The forms below are available as Adobe PDF downloads for your convenience. Please print, complete and return as instructed on each form. All forms should be returned to the Student Service Center located in Farrell Hall. These forms may be mailed or faxed to the Student Service Center at (330) 490-7372.

Forms Include:

Application for Graduation
Application for Re-Admission
Change of Information
Change of Major
Communicate Transcript
Declaration of Second Major
Declaration of Minor
Enrollment Data Requests
Graduate Add/Drop
Graduate Student Affidavit of Good Moral Character
Graduate Student Registration
MBA Declaration of a Second Specialty
Release of Education Record Information
Transcript Request
Transient Student Authorization
Undergraduate Add/Drop
University Withdrawal Form