The Master of Arts is Education Traditional Program addresses the needs of educators in their own journeys as lifelong learners. Candidates will be with other teachers in an environment that promotes learning from each other. Working with faculty with expertise in the K-12 environment, candidates will extend their knowledge of providing better instruction for their students.
- Small classes enhance practical experience and learning, and help you develop caring, supportive relationships.
- Our accelerated eight-week format makes it easy to complete your Master's in Education degree in as little as two years.
- Enjoy scheduling flexibility with online classes.
- Summer courses are offered with a variety of scheduling options including workshop formats.
- Gain cross-cultural, professional experience through global learning opportunities.
- Full accreditation by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) and the Ohio Department of Education ensures a quality curriculum.
- Ranked as one of the best 2019 online programs in Ohio by U.S. News and World Report
- Honored by Colleges of Distinction for implementation of high-impact educational practices
The Walsh Master's in Education degree focuses on academic excellence, accommodations for diversity, and applied best practices. It lays out the path you need to follow to become a master educator. View our virtual information session to learn more.