Online Programs Preserve Walsh University Integrity and Mission
While online programming has a been an important part of Walsh’s curriculum for years, this fall the University launched its new Digital Campus encompassing nine programs and the addition of a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree for adult learners. Enrolling now for spring 2018, these online programs include undergraduate and graduate degrees, as well as education endorsements for teachers.
"Our new Digital Campus has been carefully designed to reflect the high-quality programming, personal interaction and faith-based mission that our students have come to expect with a Walsh University education,” said Walsh Provost Douglas Palmer, Ph.D. "Our founders intended Walsh University to be an institution that provided opportunities and access to higher education. We honor that heritage at Walsh by being able to offer these degrees to students who need greater flexibility, for example working adults in their degree programs. We are providing a 21st-century twist on our founding mission.”
The online courses are taught by the same highly qualified faculty members who teach Walsh’s on-campus offerings. Each course includes the strong foundation of Walsh's institutional mission, focus on a values-based education, and the University’s commitment to service. Asynchronous format allows learners the flexibility to work anywhere, anytime.
“Some might think that with an online course, you have to sacrifice quality for accessibility. But since the launch of our online MBA in 2013, the program has only gotten stronger. In fact, our Online MBA has been recognized nationally as a Top 10 Program from a Catholic University and a 2017 Best Online Program for its high-quality education and affordability,” said Dr. Palmer. “We are confident that our Digital Campus offerings will follow the same success.”
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA): Tracks available in Accounting, Management and Marketing.
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN): For registered nurses with an associate's degree who want to earn a bachelor's degree.
- Organizational Development and Leadership (ODL): Accelerated bachelor's degree program for busy, working adults.
- Master of Arts in Education (MAED): In addition to a general master's degree in education, tracks are also available in Reading Literacy or Leadership with Principal License.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): Specialties offered in Healthcare Management, Management, and Marketing.
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN): Tracks offered for Nurse Educator and Family Nurse Practitioner.
EDUCATION ENDORSEMENTS FOR TEACHERS:
For more information about Walsh University’s Digital Campus, visit walsh.edu/online.