Today, more than ever before, organizations are seeking new talent and new skills to strategically lead companies in the digital era. In response to the evolving marketplace, Walsh University’s DeVille School of Business is proud to announce its newest degree program, the Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA). The EMBA is a cohort program designed to provide managers and executives with outstanding professional development opportunities in 21st century leadership.
“The EMBA program is innovative and practical as it connects industry leaders from the local and regional industries,” said Dr. Raj G. Javalgi, Dean of the DeVille School of Business. The 15-month EMBA program will be delivered in Walsh’s new Marlene and Joe Toot Global Learning Center.
EMBA students will meet a few Saturdays per month, along with participating in online activities in between the in-person sessions. An all-inclusive tuition will cover all costs – including textbooks, food and beverages during the in-person sessions, and the global learning experience.
“Our MBA Program is nationally-ranked and recognized,” said Dr. Michael Petrochuk, Director of the MBA Program. “We look forward to leveraging those successes in learning with our EMBA students.”
EMBA students will sharpen management and leadership skills, enabling them to tackle tomorrow’s global business challenges, while gaining cutting-edge perspectives from successful business leaders. Each student will also be assigned a leadership coach to work with them during the program.
Faculty for the EMBA Program have been specially selected to leverage their significant leadership and professional experiences, coupled with their strong academic training. Dynamic guest speakers, engaged discussions, a global learning experience and a capstone project will round out the experience.
Features of the program include:
- Leadership Series – Hear from leaders and experts in the business arena about leadership, management, and successful application of skills.
- Network of Success – Expand your knowledge and opportunities by connecting with talented peer executives, successful alumni, and outstanding faculty with extensive business backgrounds.
- One-of-a-Kind Global Learning – Let the world be your classroom with a week-long excursion in developing and developed economies of the world to gain insight into international management and leadership processes.
- Leadership Coach – Connect with an experienced leadership coach who will be there to leverage your studies toward a future leadership career.
- All-Inclusive – One-time fee includes tuition for all courses, books, speaker series, global learning, and all other fees. Complimentary meals and refreshments will be provided.
- Workable Schedule – Benefit from knowing the program details well in advance to plan around your busy schedule.
- State-of-the-Art Facility- All classes will be held in Walsh’s brand new Global Learning Center, equipped with the state-of-the-art technology.
Enrollment is now open for fall 2019. For more information, please call 330-490-RISE (7473) or email EMBA@walsh.edu.