Jump to page contentFuture Student?

Ways to Give

In making the decision to set up a planned gift or scholarship, or to contribute directly to Walsh University's Annual Fund, individual circumstances vary. While tax and estate plan considerations are usually not primary reasons to become involved, federal and state tax laws may have an impact on the best way to contribute. To make a donation to Walsh University, please call or e-mail Eric Belden, Vice President of University Advancement at (330) 490-7337.