The forms below are available as Adobe PDF downloads or in electronic format for your convenience. For paper forms, please print, complete and return as instructed on each form. All forms should be returned to the Student Service Center located in Farrell Hall. These forms may be mailed or faxed to the Student Service Center at 330.490.7372.

Electronic Forms

Paper Forms

Application for Graduation (Spring 2024 and Beyond)

Application for Graduation (Prior to Spring 2024)

Change of Primary Major

Application for Readmission

Release of Education Record Information (FERPA)

Change of Information

Request to Add a Course

Communicate Institute Transcript Request

Request to Drop a Course

Declaration of an Additional Major

Transcript Request

Declaration of Minor

University Withdrawal

Enrollment Data Request

Coming Soon in Fall 2023!

Graduate Education Credit Form (LETRS)

Declaration of an Additional Major

Graduate Student Affidavit of Good Moral Character

Declaration of a Minor

MBA Declaration of a Second Specialty

Request to Remove a Major/Minor/Concentration

Transcript Request

Request to Audit a Course

Transient Student Authorization

Request to Change Catalog Year

Transient/Non-Degree Application