Annual Physical Therapy Health & Wellness Check
April 10-12, 2019
Under the supervision of licensed physical therapists, students in Walsh University's Doctor of Physical Therapy Program will provide free physical therapy check-ups to members of the community. Participants must be 14 years or older. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Wednesday, April 10 – 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 11 – 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday, April 12 – 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
This free check-up includes the following areas:
- Movement System Screen
- Health Screen
- Posture Assessment
- Balance and Fall Prevention Assessment
- Individualized Home Exercise Program Education
- Referral to Other Health Care Professionals (if needed)
Register for your one-hour assessment by calling 330-490-7566 or sending an email to email@example.com.