Transient Students

A transient student is a student who is currently attending another college or university and wishes to enroll at Walsh University and then return to his/her home institution.

A transient student wishing to attend Walsh University must provide the following:

  • A letter from their home college/university stating that he/she is a student in good standing.
  • A non-degree application

All application materials need to be returned to:

The Office of Admissions
Walsh University
2020 East Maple Street
North Canton, OH 44720-3336

It is recommended that you receive permission from your home college/university prior to enrolling in classes at Walsh University. Visit our Registrar section to view course schedules.

For more information, you may contact the Office of Admissions at 330-490-7172.