Announcement from the VA: 

Post-9/11 GI Bill® students who receive the Monthly Housing Allowance or a kicker must now verify their enrollment monthly with the VA to receive payment. 

Contact Information

How to reach the VA School Certifying Officials at Walsh University:

  • Visit them in person in the Student Service Center in Farrell Hall
  • Call the Office of the Registrar at 330-490-7560
  • Email your VA- Military Certifying Official, Alexandria Sanders,

Need to submit a Certificate of Eligibility? 

Email it to Subject: Certificate of Eligibility