College Credit Plus
Ohio's College Credit Plus (CCP) allows students to earn college and high school credits at the same time. More information about College Credit Plus can be found on the Ohio Department of Higher Education website.
College Credit Plus Admission Requirements
Meet State Eligibility Standards found here
Walsh University accepts the ACT and SAT only
Meet Walsh University Admissions Requirements:
- Submit CCP Application
- Preferred 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Submit official high school transcripts
Transcripts can be sent electronically or mailed to:
Office of Admissions/CCP
2020 East Maple Street
North Canton, Ohio 44720
- Submit ACT/SAT scores to Office of Admissions
- Apply by the April 1st application deadline
*Please note that no applications are accepted for Spring semester
Public High School Students
Students must notify their school counselor by April 1 of their intent to participate in College Credit Plus.
Non-Public High School & Homeschool Students
Students who attend a nonpublic high school or are homeschooled must complete the following steps for the Ohio Department of Education (ODE):
- Submit a Letter of Intent to Participate to the ODE by April 1
- Set up and request funding through a SAFE account by April 13
- By May 18th funding award notifications will be available in students’ SAFE accounts
- Funding letters must be emailed to email@example.com by June 30
Registration details for College Credit Plus students are available here.
If you have any questions about College Credit Plus at Walsh University, please contact Aarika Vasiliades at firstname.lastname@example.org.