College Credit Plus
Ohio's College Credit Plus (CCP) allows students to earn college and high school credits at the same time. More information about College Credit Plus can be found on the Ohio Department of Higher Education website.
College Credit Plus Admission Requirements
Meet State Eligibility Standards found here.
Walsh University accepts the ACT and SAT only
Meet Walsh University Admissions Requirements:
- Submit CCP Application
Applications will be available to complete in January 2020. No applications are accepted for Spring Semester.
- Preferred 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Submit official high school transcripts
Transcripts can be sent electronically or mailed to:
Office of Admissions/CCP
2020 East Maple Street
North Canton, Ohio 44720
- Submit ACT/SAT scores
* Students who have not yet taken the ACT may be considered for conditional acceptance pending the receipt of satisfactory ACT scores if they have met all other admission requirements. Please contact Admissions directly.
- Students who have already been participating in the CCP program and wish to continue the next year, do not need to reapply.
Public High School Students
Students must notify their school counselor by April 1 of their intent to participate in College Credit Plus. Additional paperwork may be needed, varies by school district.
Non-Public High School & Homeschool Students
Students who attend a nonpublic high school or are homeschooled must complete the following steps for the Ohio Department of Education (ODE):
- Submit a Letter of Intent to Participate to the ODE by April 1
- Set up and request funding through a SAFE account February 15 through April 12
- In May, funding award notifications will be available in students’ SAFE accounts
- Funding letters must be uploaded as a PDF by June 30
Failure to do so will result in paying for credits out of pocket.
Upload your Funding Letter for 2020-2021 academic year:
*Deadline to upload your funding letter is June 30, 2020.
Registration details for College Credit Plus students are available here.
If you have any questions about College Credit Plus at Walsh University, please contact Alex Latell at email@example.com.