Four-Year Graduation Guarantee
Walsh University’s Four-Year Graduation Guarantee is our commitment to help you graduate on time and on budget. Not only does this allow you to pursue your life goals and start earning a return on your investment sooner, it also keeps you on track to meet graduation requirements during your time at Walsh. All you have to do is commit to Four-Year Graduation Guarantee during the first month of your fall semester, follow the steps to success, and you’ll graduate in four years. Guaranteed.
If you meet all outlined responsibilities, but don’t meet the requirements to graduate in four years,
Walsh University will cover the tuition cost of your remaining coursework for up to two semesters, or you can have the option to take two graduate-level courses on us.
What We’ll Do
- Assign you an academic advisor and later a faculty advisor in the department of your major to guide your progress toward on-time graduation
- Inform you about University curricular, co-curricular, and major requirements, and any changes to those requirements in a timely manner
- Provide the necessary course sequencing and scheduling for you to fulfill all degree requirements within four years
- Ensure that your tuition rate stays the same for all four years
Steps to Success for Program Participation
- Matriculate at Walsh University as a first-year, full-time, degree-seeking student.
- Sign the Walsh University Four-Year Graduation Guarantee.
- Declare one academic major by the end of your sophomore year. (You can declare additional majors and minors, but the guarantee does not apply to requirements beyond your primary major.) Please
- note: Some majors require you to begin coursework in your first two semesters.
- Meet with your advisor to have your course sequence plan reviewed annually, and subsequent term courses approved.
- Average a flexible schedule that allows you to take the courses when they are offered.
- Maintain a 15-credit-hour course load each fall and spring semester.*
- Average a minimum of a 2.0 GPA or higher and earn sufficient grades to advance to the next level of required courses.
- Monitor your academic progress through the Cavalier Center.
- Comply with and respond to all University communication regarding your academic progress.
- If you are a student receiving Financial Aid, FAFSA paperwork must be submitted annually! Priority deadline is the first week of December.
- Apply for graduation by the published deadlines.
*Some programs may require a 16- or 17-semester hour term due to required laboratories.
The four-year guarantee applies to students seeking a traditional four-year bachelor’s degree.
The Maroon and Gold Career Promise
Walsh University believes in the value of the degrees our students earn. To take that
one step further, we’ve designed the Maroon and Gold Career Promise. This is our
100% commitment to ensure that our students will find an entry-level position or
higher, be enrolled in graduate school, or gain a service year position within 6 months
of graduation. Visit our Career Center webpage for complete details.