Walsh University requires all full-time undergraduate students to have health insurance. Students who do not have health insurance will need to purchase their own policy. Good health is essential to your academic success; adequate insurance can assist you in getting the care you need to maintain your health.

For more information or for enrollment process details, please visit the HTH Worldwide website.

International students must provide their health insurance policy, in English, to the International Student Advisor to ensure federal compliance. For more information regarding International Student Health Insurance, please contact our Director of International Student Services at (330)-490-7105 or visit the International Student Services webpage.

Additional Resources

Vaccination Information

According to The Ohio Revised Code Section 1713.55, all students who live on campus must disclose whether they have been vaccinated against Meningococcal Disease and Hepatitis B.

Please note that this law does not require vaccinations of the student. It only requires disclosure of vaccine status. All new students will provide that information on their medical history forms.

For students who choose to be vaccinated, vaccines will be available in the Health Center. Vaccination recommendations made by the State of Ohio Department of Health can be found by visiting Recommended Vaccines for College. Students choosing to be exempt from vaccination requirements because of religious or medical reasons can exercise that right by completing the State of Ohio Legal Immunization Exemption Per Ohio Statute 3313.671 form. There is a charge for each vaccination (note that the Hepatitis B vaccination is a series of three injections). Please contact Health Services for pricing and availability at (330)-490-7030 or via e-mail at healthservices@walsh.edu.

If you have questions about the housing assignment process, please contact the Director of Residence Life at reslife@walsh.edu. If you have questions about Meningococcal Disease and/or Hepatitis B Virus, please contact Health Services at healthservices@walsh.edu or visit the Centers for Disease Control website.